Q&A 29/01/2020 - F.A.Q. (NEW Q/A)

Support

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2019
F.A.Q. (NEW Q/A):

A new portion of questions from our community:

------------

QUESTION: I do have a question...are the dividend payouts on a regular basis or only when you decide? Because we have skipped payouts...over the holidays it seems then picked back up from the 10-20 of January. Are we following that cycle every time? So now we're in the 20th-30th of January and then dividend payout..then Feb 1-10 then payout etc? Can you explain the payout cycle schedule and is it consistent every 10 days?

ANSWER: The trading period counts every time when realBOT trades. Last time we skipped period from 24/12/2019 till 10/01/2020 because as you can see in the posted latest trading statement the realBOT was on maintenance update and didn't trade.
Now we are starting the trading period from the 25th of January because realBOT had another algorithm update from 23/01/2020 and will be relaunched on 25/01/2020.

------------

QUESTION: And another question will you continue allowing withdrawals? Or it will be locked up until the realdex launch?

ANSWER: Yes, we will allow, but during the testing of the system. Each time before the launching test we will announce it one week before, so everyone could withdraw their dividends if want.

------------

QUESTION: I really trust your site, hope you will not bring me down

ANSWER: Regarding the doubts about us: we came here at least for the next 5-7 years according to our plans we have to launch a decentralized exchange, finish the merchant platform for implementing crypto to the masses.
Once I can say for sure the realBOT won't trade for all holders excluding early-birds who joined the program during the Pre-ITO, approximately 6 months (AUG 2020), this option of passive income will be closed for latecomers because of the full-time work of the decentralized exchange.

------------

QUESTION: I would like to know if passive income will stay constantly with almost no stop for maintaining for me to take a loan and invest in RBCM.

ANSWER: First of all, don't take any loans from banks and especially from any commercial loan organizations!
Never invest your last money for any project, always operate with free money which will make no harm to your family if you lose them in case the project becomes a scam.
We also don't recommend you invest in our project, because this is not a short-term investment as you might think. And we aren't promising any unbelievable profits.

------------

QUESTION: Hey, a close relative of me just invested in the project without a card but didn’t receive a payout, could you please take look into it?

ANSWER: As we wrote previously only investors who bought any of the profit cards are able to get dividend payouts.
Only investors who bought any of the profit cards can participate in payouts before Pre-ITO reaches the soft cap. After reaching the soft cap anyone can participate even with 1 USDT invested amount.

------------

QUESTION: It’s unfortunate, that such a dividend payout policy casts doubt on the existence of a trading bot because your company decided to pay only to investors who bought more RBCM coins without the possibility of withdrawal or exchange.

ANSWER: First of all, we've decided to show all the trading statements of realBOT with all possible proofs for being transparent. Secondly, we let many people get RBCM coins for free and those who got RBCM at an early stage now have doubled the value of the airdropped coins.
And the price of RBCM is rising during the sales and trading stages.

------------

QUESTION: If you always talk about justice, then it would be fair to pay investors the declared interest in the amount of money invested in the service because this is real money that the bot should increase!

ANSWER: That's what we are doing at the moment. All the investors who have bought any of the profit cards got their dividends and if they would like to withdraw them then they can keep dividends in USDT for further withdrawal on the initial sequence withdrawal test.
We've changed some of our plans and let investors even withdraw their dividends before reaching the soft cap.

------------

Respectfully yours,
realbitconnect team

Last edited:

David4D2

Dec 11, 2019
MEXICO
QUESTION: I really trust your site, hope you will not bring me down

ANSWER: Regarding the doubts about us: we came here at least for the next 5-7 years according to our plans we have to launch a decentralized exchange, finish the merchant platform for implementing crypto to the masses.
Once I can say for sure the realBOT won't trade for all holders excluding early-birds who joined the program during the Pre-ITO, approximately 6 months (AUG 2020), this option of passive income will be closed for latecomers because of the full-time work of the decentralized exchange.
Wao! this question really got my attention, "passive income will be closed" GOOD TO KNOW, THANKS! :)

Reactions: Jolly Roger