Status
Not open for further replies.

Support

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2019

F.A.Q. (NEW Q/A):

Dear realbitconnect community,

We are receiving many questions every day from all of you, so we decided to choose the most interesting questions and post it here with the answers of course.

----------

QUESTION: ITO investors will purchase RBCM at 1$ or more but after launch if price will dump to suppose 10 cents then ITO investors will loose their money and they have to wait long to redeem its value.

ANSWER: The price cant be dumped during the Pre-ITO rounds and on ITO. But if you mean about after the launch of realDEX then I would say everything could be dumped, even BTC. But for avoiding RBCM dump during the launch of realDEX we will allow exchange of RBCM to BTC or USDT with further withdrawals, so those who want to exchange RBCM will have a chance to do it before the launch of the exchange.

----------

QUESTION:
How can we cashout? Just we can withdraw our ROI in USDT directly or we have to first convert our USDT to RBCM and to sell in exchange. If suppose there is no liquidity in exchange just like previous scammy programs like crest or arbitraging then we have to struggle to sell our ROI. We have to depend on buyers always to sell our ROI? Plz clarify my both points and what are your plans to protect your investors from these two points which I have raised? Plz reply with genuine logic.

ANSWER: Those who want to exchange RBCM will have a chance to do it before the launch of the exchange.

----------

QUESTION: Suppose I purchased 1000 RBCM at the rate of 1$ so my total investment is 1000$ but if price falls to 10 cent and I lend then my total investment will be 100$. Is it right?

ANSWER: Once again, the price cant be dumped during Pre-ITO and ITO.
But you can also imagine next thing: if you buy 1 BTC at 10k$ and then BTC drops to 3k$, so what will be your loss?
This is a market and the asset cant grow all the time.

----------

QUESTION: How it is decentralized platform? If you want any time to close the website you can close, no one can do nothing. If SEC wants to shutdown this platform then he can any day. So I don't think it is decentralize platform?

ANSWER: The domain name and servers will be prepaid to 10 years in advance. Also we will have several mirror servers which will support main network in case of blocking. But main idea of realDEX is a decentralized system. Every user or trader will have P2P client and could trade at any time and anywhere the only thing you need is the internet. Also will be available browser version.

----------

QUESTION: If SEC wants to shutdown this platform then he can any day. So I don't think it is decentralize platform?

ANSWER: SEC cant shutdown any servers in the world, even US government cant. The maximum they could do is just restrict access to certain IP addresses in their country, but we have a VPN.

----------

QUESTION: Refer to your 1st answer what about after launch of the exchange, we can convert our ROI directly to USDT or BTC or we have to depend on new buyers to buy our profit. If there will be no liquidity then how will it possible to sell mainly after launch of exchange?

ANSWER: If you would like to get passive income from realBOT you should keep RBCM coins and then you can exchange your RBCM coins to BTC or USDT directly on the platform (this is not an exchange). And for exchanging there is no need to have any buyers, let's say you will sell your RBCM coins to us for getting BTC or USDT.
As you know this is called BuyBack on Stock Exchange. A buyback of securities from holders, which shows confidence in the future of the company and future earnings.

----------

Support

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2019

----------

QUESTION: Because due to the liquidity issue the only crest and arbitraging failed. They were unable to attract a lot of investors and due to that, there was liquidity issue. So in coming months, RBCM can face liquidity issue if investors will not come here or not gain trust on this platform. So for me, it is major concern how will you solve this liquidity issue if investors will not come.

ANSWER: Our difference from any other projects, especially arbitraging that we have already funds for keeping liquidity. And don't forget that our realBOT constantly increasing our funds. For increasing liquidity and interest from people, we are developing several projects which were mentioned in one of our latest posts.

----------

QUESTION: Sir suppose I buy 1000 RBCM coins in ITO now at the rate of 1$ and when all ITO end after 3 months at the rate of 3$ so my total investment will be 3000$ at that time and can I invest on DESTINY that time?

ANSWER: Yes and no. Let us explain step by step:
If you deposit 1000 USDT during the 1st round of Pre-ITO then you can buy 1000 RBCM using those 1000 USDT because the buy rate is 1 to 1.
During the ITO RBCM will be sold at higher price 3 USDT per 1 RBCM and the profit cards price will be also increased because the buy rate will be 3 to 1.
But if you buy DESTINY on the Pre-ITO card instead of buying custom amount than you get additional RBCM coins and also will increase your BCC limits regarding the airdrop. So it means that with any profit card, you get several benefits at the same time.

----------

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Respectfully yours,
realbitconnect team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.