Not open for further replies.

Support

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2019

F.A.Q. (NEW Q/A):

A new portion of questions from our community:

------------

QUESTION: Then what is the use of profit cards or why I will buy profit cards if I will get profits on the whole RBCM quantity when you launch passive income.

ANSWER: Profit cards are some kind of coin packs with extra free coins, but profit cards have fixed prices. And for example, if you can't afford to buy one of the profit cards then you can just buy any custom amount of RBCM coins but without extra free coins.

------------

QUESTION: In your previous announcement you had written that capital can be withdrawn anytime after ITO for pre-ITO investors. Is it right?

ANSWER: Yes, but only Pre-ITO investors are eligible to withdraw their funds. All airdropped users aren't investors. And after ITO you can't withdraw at any time, only one time and partial withdrawal option will be available. Previously we wrote about it here: https://t.me/realbitconnect/47

------------

QUESTION: From when I will start getting profits, in the previous announcement you had written profit will be distributed to Pre ITO investors from 15 November, but later you announce that ITO will be delayed so how much delay? When profit sharing will start

ANSWER: We've delayed ITO because not enough RBCM coins in total were distributed among the users during the Pre-ITO and we have to reach certain value for keeping liquidity of the coin.
But no worries, we will launch a passive income option as soon as possible. For now, we are still testing different trading algorithms of our bot.

------------

QUESTION: Because this is crypto and here everyone expects fast return in less time that is why we are in crypto. If I invest then I will also expect the same.

ANSWER: Interesting point, but tell me how many people made a lot of profits from 2017 till now? This is crypto and people expect a fast return. Definitely less 1% from all crypto enthusiasts. If you are expecting a fast return of your investments with a higher profit rate then we don't recommend you invest in realbitconnect.

------------

QUESTION: Your rates are also not so impressive especially in crypto but as a legit project it is good because slow & steady always wins the race. But I would suggest you give rates that will be somehow attractive to investors.

ANSWER: PlusToken, Pincoin and iFan, GainBitcoin and even fake bitconnect offered a very good rate of ROI then whats happened with them? The higher rate has also limits, because if we offer for example 1% ROI per day as bitconnect did then we definitely will be scammed because this is impossible from an economic point of view.
If our aim would be scam people then we would make very impressive rates for sure, but this is not our way.

------------

QUESTION: Suppose I have invested 2500 USDT and I am getting dividends based on my investment but after 2 months when trading starts and suppose the price of RBCM fall to 1$ then my 2500 USDT in RBCM will become 1250 USDT and o will get dividend based on 1250 USDT? It will half my profit after trading.

ANSWER: BTC was traded at 20k on DEC 2017 and then was dumped to 3.2k on NOV 2018. ETH reached 1.4k and then was dumped also to 90.
As you said previously: this is crypto.
No one can guarantee that everything will be smooth steady. Even banks can be bankrupted - just remember the crash in 2008 and Lehman Brothers. Next is Deutsche Bank which will probably bankrupt during the upcoming financial crash.

------------

QUESTION: First here I am not telling you to give 20% or 30% per month but suggesting you give at least 8-10% per month which is genuine.

ANSWER: We are giving a profit % rate which was calculated previously, but the rate isn't fixed, it can be changed from time to time depending on the realBOT trades.

------------

Support

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2019

----------

QUESTION: Secondly I am not buying btc in pre-ito or ITO here I am buying RBCM in pre-ito so do you have any policy to safeguard your pre-ito or ITO investors from dumping because we are your early investors who support you & trust you before others.

ANSWER: As we wrote previously, before the launch of realDEX when RBCM will be traded on the exchange and depends on liquidity and buy and sell ratio we will let our users withdraw their funds from the platform.

----------

QUESTION: You will be here for how many months or year?

ANSWER: As many as possible. Nobody can say such things exactly, but we have plans by our ecosystem for at least 6 years. Further plans will be developed during the process.

------------

QUESTION: Thanks for your honest answers but I think people who are here for passive earning only will get affected in all aspect because if you allow them to convert all their RBCM to USDT, then people who will convert their RBCM to USDT they will not earn passive income till they are in usdt and people who will not convert into USDT if price dump they will be in heavy loss because they will not get earnings as they are previously getting before realdex launch and if price stable or pump then only passive earners will be in profit

ANSWER: Very good point of view. But its the same as with No.1 crypto - BTC. You can convert your funds to USDT and keep them safe from any dumps but also you won't get any profit. Or you can buy BTC and then hold it or start trading using leverages for example on BitMex, Binance or ByBit. Anyway, the only safe way just keeps holding USDT, but it's useless because you can do the same with fiat money holding them in one of your local banks.

-------------

QUESTION: So in all aspect traders are in profit always.

ANSWER: Are you really sure about this? Check out Bitmex liquidation stats. 80% of all traders who started to trade with crypto since 2017 are in loss and only a maximum of 5% is in a very good profit. And rest 5% maybe still have the same starting amount.
This is simple math: for winning someone has to lose, in the crypto case for getting a lot of profit someone or group of people has to lose the same equal amount.

-------------

QUESTION: Passive earners will get confused and nervous at that time before the launch of realdex. Actually they will be in a dilemma that what to do & what not to do and I think this platform is built for passive earning. Traders will be happy but I don't think passive earners will be happy in that situation.

ANSWER: We always say to all our users from our community and not only that before investing would be better to learn at least basics of the investments and economical money flow. Just imagine if you would buy BTC at 3.2k and hold till 14k you could make around 4x profit with doing nothing. And also we aren't sure that all traders got 4x profit from DEC 2018 till JUN 2019.

-------------

QUESTION: Passive earners will be in loss in both ways as their income falls due to price dump and the dividend is also less. That's my opinion so have to think in all aspect as a passive earner.

ANSWER: We will answer this question by telling a real story from Warren Buffett.
Link: https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2018/01/08/how-buffett-won-his-1-million-bet/#40d79f532a6c

Warren Buffett is a long term trader and in the crypto case, this means passive income. But also don't forget that we have a trading bot which gains more profit than we offer as dividends because we also should cover our unexpected losses, let's say this is our future insurance.

-------------

You can find more questions by typing: "F.A.Q" in the search bar of the Telergam.

Respectfully yours,
realbitconnect team

Status
Not open for further replies.